Tuesday, March 2, 2021

With All Good Intentions

 I knew the March SOL Challenge was coming.  I signed up and had several story ideas ready.  Then, life happened.  


Lately, that means I am super tired.  Plus, after the MRI, I was told I have three fractures/broken bones in my left foot.  "Don't put any weight on it."  Easier said than done.


Today, I got a sub for school.  I had a CT scan as the final test to determine whether or not my foot will need surgery.  I also went to urgent care to check on this cough and tightness in my chest I have.  Doc says it may be covid.  Ugh.  What next?


Better late than never, right?  I am getting in a groove tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my. You've had a time of it lately. Take care and be well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life certainly does just happen, and the best laid plans of mice and men do go astray... Hang in there. Here's hoping that you're going to feel well really soon. All the best to you.

    ReplyDelete